NATURELO Raw Greens Whole Food Powder Review
Finding the right green drink for your lifestyle can be difficult, considering the array of options you have to choose from. How do you know which green drink is right for you? What ingredients should you look for in your green drink?
In this NATURELO Raw Greens Whole Food Powder review, we will breakdown this popular green drink, and help you to decide if this superfood mix is right for you.
Continue reading to learn more!
Raw Greens is an awesome superfood packed with nutritional goodness. This whole food powder has harnessed the true power of organic and natural green foods.
NATURELO has managed to incorporate tasty greens such as chlorella, kale, spirulina, wheat grass, alfalfa, and barley grass into their mix. Furthermore, you can find other organic vegetables, herbs, and fruit ingredients in the mix to fuel your busy day.
Consuming Superfood greens is probably one of the best things you can do to stay healthy and active, and the formula put together by NATURELO can help you do just that.
With 36 pure, plant-based ingredients, you are sure to get the essential antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to nourish all the cells in your body.
This superfood supplement is chock full of 8 different whole food blends including:
- A fiber blend with four sources of fiber, including Rice Bran, and Organic Apples.
- A green blend packed with 10 powerful grasses and veggies such as Wheatgrass, Chlorella, and Spirulina, which have an outstanding alkalizing effect on the human body.
- An immunity blend with four herbs that fortify your immune system, including Ginger, and Echinacea.
- Age fighting blend with ten botanicals, including Goji berries, Ginkgo extract, and Acai.
- An energy boosting blend with four nourishing herbs, including Reishi and Ashwagandha.
- A digestive blend with six different digestive enzymes, including Bromelain, which is found in Pineapple.
- The probiotic blend with six probiotics such as the ones found in Sauerkraut, and Yogurt.
Why You Should Consider NATURELO
This ready-to-drink mix is the perfect addition to any breakfast smoothie, juice, or daily workout shake, to give you that extra energy boost needed to make it through your day.
The alkalizing formula got an impressive score from ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) of 24,000, which is five times the amount that researchers have found to boost antioxidant capacity in the human body!
Looking to cleanse and detox? NATURELO Raw Greens Powder is gluten free, non-GMO, soy free, contains no added sugar, and is 100% vegan. This clean and pure blend contains no preservatives, or additives of any kind.
What We Like About Raw Greens
The price you are paying for this power-packed blend is actually a great value.
With 8 grams per serving, and the overall cost at around 28$, you are paying $.93 for each serving. This is pretty cheap considering the powerful ingredients.
We love that they added 3 grams of fiber per serving. This is quite a bit considering the price.
Not only do they have a good amount of fiber, but they also have an impressive digestive, probiotics, antioxidants and enzymes panel, which adds considerable value to this superfood powder.
Pros and Cons
Before making a purchase, it is always smart to weigh the pros and cons. After a considerable amount of research we put together our own list. Check it out below!
- 100% Certified Organic
- Includes algae, grasses, land and sea vegetables
- 3 grams of fiber in each serving!
- Contains antioxidants, probiotics, and digestive enzymes
- Excellent value
- Easy to mix
- Tastes great
- Immunity, Energy, and Anti-Stress ingredients are low in potency per serving
- Contains only 3 grams of true superfoods per serving
As you can see, NATURELO is one of the better superfood blends you can buy for the price. It’s packed with all of the essential blends and ingredients your body needs to stay healthy.
Not only does it taste great, but it’s also 100% organic, loaded with fiber, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, and probiotics.
If you are looking for a new superfood green drink powder, but don’t want to spend loads of money, then consider NATURELO Raw Greens Whole Food Powder.
If you have any questions, or you want to let others know how NATURELO has helped you, then please leave us a comment below! Thanks for reading!
We are often compensated for many of our reviews.
Josh Delsota has been involved in the health industry since 2014. He lives a minimalistic lifestyle on 40 acres of land where he raises cattle and grows vegetables. He’s a professional writer and contributes to numerous lifestyle blogs.